Highly individualized training at affordable rates. Whitewater Ski Resort Private Lessons are the best way to get results with your skiing or riding as you will have your instructor's undivided attention as they tailor a lesson program specifically to match your goals. You will be able to ski/ride at your pace, and more importantly, learn at your pace. All private lessons, except the Child 1 hour, can include up to 3 people of your choice of similar ability level. So grab some friends, split the cost, and take advantage of your own custom built private lesson with one of our pros!
Whitewater Ski Resort Season Pass holders receive 40% off private lessons and Powder Plus card holders get 25% off private lessons (excluding child privates). Private lesson discounts are available anytime with no black-out periods but are subject to instructor availability.
Ski level 1-6 and Snowboard level 1-6
Time: Offered daily at 9:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, and 2:15pm. Other start times may be available, all lessons and start times are based on pro availability.
Duration: 6 hours (Full day), 3 hours (half day AM or PM) 2 hours, 1 hour or Child 1 hour.
Price: $342 - Full day (6 hours) starting at 9:00am only. Ages 6+
$202 - Half day AM (3 hours) starting at 9:00am only. Ages 6+
$171 - Half day PM (3 hours) starting at 12:30pm only. Ages 6+
$141 - 2 hours starting at 10:00am or 1:15pm. Ages 6+
$98 - 1 hour starting at 9:00am, 12:00pm, 1:15pm and 2:15pm (Ages 6+)
$59 - Child Private 1 hour 9:00am, 12:00pm, 1:15pm and 2:15pm (Ages 3 - 5)
$38 - For each additional person added to your private lesson after the first 3.
Max 8 people per pro.
Description: You will have our pros undivided attention as they tailor a lesson program specifically for your goals. You will be able to ski/ride at your pace, and more importantly, learn at your pace.
Please note that the Child Private lesson is for ages 3-5 only and does not include the ability to add additional people to the lesson.
- To book, call 250-354-4944 ext 128 or email email@example.com
- All lesson guests must have a seasons pass or daily lift ticket. Lift tickets are not included in program prices, unless otherwise stated
- Program availability and lesson formats are subject to change
- Lessons must be paid in full at time of booking
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the lesson start time are eligible to be refunded in full or to be rebooked
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the lesson start time will be subject to a refund, less a $25 administration fee
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows
- Taxes are not included in the advertised price. All lessons are subject to 5% GST
- All bookings made through the downtown office must be done 24 hours in advance to guarantee instructor availability
........................................................................."Don't bother packing a lunch because the lodge is famous for having the best eats around. No greasy overpriced cheeseburgers here. Healthy, tasty and fabulous is the order of the day!" Anonymous