The Whitewater Ski Resort Shuttle is offering slopefront service everyday! With daily operation throughout the season, multiple pick up/drop off points throughout Nelson and timed to get you on the mountain in time for first chair getting to Whitewater has never been so easy!
Ten reasons to take the shuttle:
1. Save your vehicle, no wear and tear on your rubber-tire ride.
2. Save fuel, gas could cost you more than your shuttle-ticket price depending on your car and how you drive it.
3. Save the environment, because a shuttle is a carpool and a carpool is always just better, especially emission wise.
4. Have your coffee, your green smoothie, your bran muffin - hands free on the shuttle!
5. Meet new people. Talk locals up about their favourite stashes and converse with stoked visitors here for a good time!
6. When you take the shuttle, you get FRONT DOOR SERVICE. You will not be searching for that sweet parking spot, nor will you be walking or traversing over to the lodge.
7. Ensure your safety, especially if you are going to have a couple pints of Faceplant at the end of your day.
8. Get there for the start of the day, when the lifts have just begun to spin and make sure you stay 'til last chair!
9. You are guaranteed a ride. Our shuttle drivers are never going to text you ten minutes before your pick up time, cancelling the carpool plans. You are ensured a ride when you take the shuttle, no matter what.
10. Relax, you don't have anything to worry about except whether or not you have enough base layers on and if you need to pick up an energy ball from Fresh Tracks Café before your first run. Take your eyes off the road and take in the majestic views on your way up. Just gaze up at Ymir and say a special thanks to Ullr!
Whitewater Ski Resort Shuttle Rates:
One Way: $7.50
Purchase a book of tickets and SAVE!
Book of 10 Return Tickets: $100.00
Book of 10 One Way Tickets: $67.50
Book of 5 One Way & 5 Return Tickets: $83.25
*Rates above are INCLUSIVE of HST!
Ticket books are available at the Whitewater Office and at the mountain from Guest Services. Also purchase your lift and shuttle tickets all in one go with the ski & ride ticket available at the Whitewater down town office and the basecamp at ROAM. Single day one way and return tickets available on the shuttle directly. All return tickets receive a bracelet which must be worn and shown to the driver on the return trip down.
**passengers purchasing single day tickets on the shuttle must carry exact fare as driver does not carry change.
Departure Schedule (in time for the first chair)
- 8:25am - Safeway, Nelson BC
- 8:27am - Prestige, Nelson BC
- 8:29am - Whitewater Office at 602 Lake Street, Nelson BC
- 8:32am - Base Camp ROAM, Nelson BC
- 8:35am - Best Western, Nelson BC
- 8:38am - Hume Hotel, Nelson BC
- 8:41am - Grounded, Nelson BC
- 8:45am - Alpine Motel, Nelson BC
- 4:00pm - Departs Whitewater Ski Resort
NOTE: Guests 12 and under MUST be accompanied by someone 13 years or older.
If you are requiring handicap assistance or plan to transport large amounts of gear please provide us with 24 hour advance notice so that we are able to ensure there is the proper transportation provided. If you are within the 24 hour period please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-509-1404.
........................................................................."Love everything about this mountain; the skiing, other skiers and staff, dining, the shopping and the smiles and friendliness. The skiing was wonderful! We are also big fans of Nelson, BC. Will go back next year! " Hedy V